Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What is God doing in Mexico?

Mobilizing the church! I'm so excited to see what is going to happen on March 23rd when we cross the US border and our students actually go North of the Border to be missionaries! A missions trip to the States, you may think? WHY? For years and years the Mexican church has received from the US missionaries and missions teams. We are excited to go and give back.

At first we thought we would be mainly ministering to Latinos there, but as it works out it looks like we will be ministering about 50%/50%. I hope and pray that God heals hearts, brings people to a saving knowledge of Him, and reveals Himself in new ways through our guys/gals.

Last year I went to India with a group of Mexicans. I went to translate and I was continually blown away by the power of the Holy Spirit as they ministered. It will be interesting to see how He chooses to move as we minister in my country.

No comments: