Monday, August 11, 2008

Ama de Casa (Housewife)

I love that translation! It means the one who loves the house. I think that's honoring of all housewives everywhere. We love our homes - or at least most of us do!

Now on day four of being a stay-at-home mom, and after so long of being a working mom, I have to say that I am actually staying at home! I remember when my kids were little we were always on the go, but this past week I have left the house three times. Once to bring the kids to youth group, once to the grocery story, and once to go to the market. I AM enjoying being at home. I feel so relaxed and non-stressed.

My time with the Lord has been good too. I am able to have devotions and really concentrate on what I'm reading instead of thinking about what all I have to do. Please keep me in prayer that I will not fill up my days with busy work. I want to rest in Him and do only what He tells me to do!

No comments: