Thursday, December 6, 2007

Weather outside...

Most people don't think of Mexico being a COLD place, but believe it or not, it is not always tropical... not in all places! We live in the North, the land of extremes... in the summers we can have weather way over 100 degrees, and in the winter it can hover around freezing for quite some time. The cold weather is a little difficult to deal with because our houses and buildings are cinder block with little insulation. No one has heat, except maybe the malls and movie theaters, so it is hard to ever get warm. Last year we bought a little propane heater for the mornings and we also bought a down comforter. It has saved us many a cold night!!

We will be heading to our parents houses in nine days, and I am so excited! I hope that it snows maybe a little bit when we are there. We haven't seen snow in years!

2 comments:

Real Life Sarah said...

Oh my goodness. When I complain about the little chill in my house, I'll remember you! You guys are my heroes!

Unknown said...

If you headed here I doubt you'll see any snow. If you up where Sarah is you might see some ;o)

Hope you have a great trip home!