Monday, January 7, 2008

Wow!


A friend of mine blessed me with an iPod for Christmas, and I have had the most fun exploring the capabilities for it. I never knew about the joys of podcasting until this past week! We downloaded a Rolling Stones interview with Bono and listened to it for a couple of hours on our drive home. I am now subscribed to Focus on the Family, John Piper's Desiring God, and sermons from Bob Coy (Pastor of Calvary Chapel, Ft. Lauderdale, where I attended at times when I was home visiting family). You have no idea how nice it is to hear some sermons from familiar voices. I love our Mexican pastor, and I am very fed by him, but it is nice to hear teachings in my native tongue!

2 comments:

Kim's Hotrod said...

Also, check out the Allistair Begg podcasts, "Truth for Life". Very good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in your Casita. Happy New Year!