Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Teenage Boys

So, my oldest two boys are now teenagers. Full fledged. Stinky. Awkward. SHAVING. I can't put that on my other blog, because that would embarrass them, but I wanted to share it here. It's too weird seeing my fifteen year old, a head taller than I am, with his voice deeper than his dad's... now he bends over the sink with white foam on his face and concentrates to get all those pesky little hairs sprouting out on his upper lip and chin. *sigh* what happened to my little snuggly toddlers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is SO weird, isn't it? I don't feel like it has been that long since we were 15! :) (My teenager would beg to differ, though....)
PS...I love this blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan! Annette here...I've been keeping up with ya'll for months via your blogs and couldn't pass on
this one. Hannah is now 16 and just got her license:} Augh!! We are definitely not old enough to have teenagers.