Monday, December 24, 2007

HDTV

Wow... that's all I can say about that. Never saw anything in HDTV until now, but my parents have the plasma flat-screen with the surround sound, and it rocks! We watched ASU beat Michigan on the Big Ten network (Game was in September, but we never saw it), and it was so clear! Right now Greg is watching some show about climbing Mount Everest, and you can see details like I have never seen before.

Well, I'm headed out to do some last minute shopping with my sister and to enjoy that frenzy of procrastinators. I don't have to buy anything, but I want to go and watch all the people who do. Maybe it's some sort of sick thing, but I just am drawn to it!

2 comments:

Real Life Sarah said...

Merry Christmas!!! You're right about HDTV. It's amazing. We'll probably get one right after they become obsolete.

Pfingston said...

I find the last minute shopping people watching hilarious!